Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chill Out @ Ruby Tuesday


My first Ruby Tuesday experience was extravagant. My Scottish friend, Sophie took me there during my trip to London. Sophie would go to Ruby Tuesday for birthday parties. The place was like a cosy home restaurant with cute decorations. I think we ordered pasta... I just remembered we couldn't resist the desserts, which contributed to a huge bill. I can't remember it but I think I ordered cheesecake or something. I would go back to my journals or photo albums but I am too lazy. Let me talk about the desserts I had with Jade the other day at Ruby Tuesday in Times Square.

The plate in the back is double-chocolate cake. It was like a chocolate volcano. You get a scoop of chocolate cake with melting chocolate in the hole. I am going to make it one day.
The plate in the front is blonde brownie. It was tasty as well but I kinda got sick of it after a half of it... The cake tasted good with ice cream and the caramel sauce.

Jade is a big fan of hot chocolate. Making hot chocolate is the first thing she does at work. She had two cups of it that night. She gave me the whipped cream for my coffee.

0 comments: