Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chocolate chip cookie art


Before I went back to Ohio for thanksgiving, I baked chocolate chip cookies. Since we don't have baking sheets, I needed the shelves wrapped with alminum foil for my cookies. I accidentally heated the oven with the shelves left inside. So, instead, I used cake and muffin pans. It was a bad move, considering that cookies DO get bigger by baking powder, lol. What amused me was that the shapes varied depending on where I put the cookie dough. The muffin hole ones were perfectly round but the bottom was more brown than the top surface and interesting. Two placed on top of the pan looked like Dali's clocks, very artistic in a way, lol. The cake pan ones made a shape of a bow tie and flower. The glass pan one became a big piece of cookie. I used a toothpick to articulate the lines of each cookie. Despite the unique looks, the cookies were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, mmmmmmmm. I left one bag at the apartment, gave another bag of it to my drunk friends and shared the other bag with Ian. I wanna bake more cookies!!!!!

0 comments: