Friday, December 19, 2008

Indonesian Bento


There is an Indonesian grocery store around my neighborhood. It is a tiny place that sell some dry and canned food and Indonesian bento boxes. Cocoya loves the place so much that he got dinner from there three days in a row at one point. Since the place doesn't take credit cards just like every other small shop in New York, I normally can't go there--I never carry cash. One day, Cocoya and I were walking home together and I borrowed him 6 or 7 bucks to get one bento box! It had beef curry, chicken with mixed veggies, lightly flavored versaille noodles, an boiled egg, a HOT sauce, and rice. I enjoyed it very much even if the hot sauce made my tongue numb, lol. I wanna explore Indonesian food more!! But, according to my Indonesian friend in New York, there isn't an Indonesian restaurants nearby.

0 comments: